Terms and Conditions
This Terms of Service agreement (the "Agreement") should be read by you (the "User" or "you") in its entirety prior to your use of Alienstar service or products. Please note that the Agreement constitutes a legally binding agreement between you and Alienstar (referred to herein as "Alienstar", "us" or "we") which owns and operates the Internet site found and games described at Alienstar (the "Service"). By clicking the "I Agree" button if and where provided and/or using the Service, you consent to the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement.
By accessing or using the Alienstar services, you represent and warrant that you will not use any services if the laws applicable to you owing to your country of residency and/or citizenship prohibit you from doing so in accordance with this agreement and you acknowledge that Alienstar is not liable for your compliance and failure to comply with such laws. You represent and warrant that you will not be using any services offered by Alienstar for any illegal activity, including without limitation money laundering, fraud, blackmail, extortion, ransoming data, financing of terrorism or any other violent activities or prohibited market practices.
2. Account Registration
By using a Alienstar Account, you agree and represent that you will use the Alienstar Services only for yourself, and not on behalf of any third party. You are fully responsible for all activity that occurs under your Alienstar Account. We may, in our sole discretion, refuse to open a Alienstar Account for you, or limit the number of Alienstar Accounts that you may hold or suspend or terminate any Alienstar Account.
3. AUTHORITY/TERMS OF SERVICE
Alienstar retains authority over the issuing, maintenance, and closing of the Service. The decision of Alienstar management, as regards any use of the Service, or dispute resolution, is final and shall not be open to review or appeal.
3. Account Termination
We reserves the right to immediately suspend, freeze or terminate your account if you:
- Impersonate Alienstar staff or other users
- In the event of suspected exploit abuse
- Manipulate the outcome of bets
- Illegal activity
- Abuse bug(s)
- Sell account(s)
- Do not advertise or attract players to other sites
- Multiple accounts solely intented for rain/faucet farming
- Exploiting any vulnerabilities of digital currencies
- Spreading false information about Alienstar.
- See funds recovery for information about recovering your funds after account termination.
4. Risk Disclosure
You agree and understand that there are risks associated with utilizing services involving digital currencies including, but not limited to, the risk of failure of hardware, software and internet connections and the risk of malicious software introduction. You acknowledge that Alienstar shall not be responsible for any communication failures, disruptions, errors, distortions or delays you may experience when using the services, howsoever caused.
The risk of loss in using services involving digital currencies may be substantial and losses may occur over a short period of time. In addition, price and liquidity are subject to significant fluctuations that may be unpredictable.
5. Data Retention
To keep the Alienstar website and other services running smoothly, we can delete all game history and other transactional data older than 3 months.
6. Processing Deposits and Withdrawals
Our wallet allows you to send, receive and store digital currencies. You must deposit and withdraw digital currencies from an address that is registered to/ and used by you. We will process the digital currency transactions in accordance with the instructions we receive from you.
- Data Submission: It is your responsibility to ensure that you have entered the correct data (eg. digital currency address). Alienstar is not liable and will deny responsibility for any damages or losses you may incur as a result of providing incorrect payment information. For example, if you send your Bitcoin's to an incorrect digital currency address, your money may be lost.
- Withdraw Delay: For safety, we store a limited amount of digital currencies in our hot wallet. In some cases it can occur that a withdrawal may take up to 72 hours, but that's only because Alienstar may need to shift digital currencies from our cold storage to our hot wallet. If there are any questions regarding to this agreement, feel free to contact us.
- Digital Currency Network: Alienstar has no control over any digital currency network and therefore cannot and does not ensure that any transaction details you submit via our services will be confirmed on the relevant digital currency network. You agree and understand that the transaction details you submit via our services may not be completed, or may be substantially delayed, by the digital currency network used to process the transaction.
- Refunds: Digital currency transactions cannot be reversed once they have been broadcast to the relevant digital currency network.Alienstar may refuse to process or cancel any pending digital currency transaction as required by law or any court or other authority to which Alienstar is subject in any jurisdiction.
- Processing Errors: We reserve the right to cancel/suspend your transaction in the event that a technical failure caused by third parties or other unforeseeable circumstances results in Alienstar not being able to complete your transaction in a timely manner.
7. Fees and Costs
Alienstar does not charge a fee for storing, sending and receiving digital currencies in your wallet. However, we reserve the right to do so in the future, and in such case any applicable fees will be displayed prior to you incurring the fee.
8. Service Availability
No guarantee regarding the availability of our Services is provided. The Services may be switched off in the event of DDOS attacks, technical malfunctions, maintenance, or a shortage of liquidity for example.
9. Use of Services by Minors
The Alienstar services are intended solely for users who are at least 18 years of age or older, have the capacity to enter into this user agreement and agree to be legally bound by the terms and conditions of this user agreement.
Alienstar offers daily contests. The following terms apply:
- In Case of a Tie: If two or multiple users finish with the same score the prizes will be equally distrubited amongs them.
- Bet Eligibility: Only one entry per household per contest is permitted. Bets made with faucet funds (PC) are not eligible.
- Payout: Alienstar will automaticly process payouts within 10 minutes after the contest has finished. The prizes are paid out in BTC or any other crypto currency.
11. VIP Program
Alienstar offers a VIP program that offers exclusive bonuses and much more. Your VIP level will increase depending on your wager converted to USD. The following terms apply:
- Level Bonus: The level bonuses are paid out in BTC. The bonus amount is subject to change at any time.
- Rakeback: Rakeback is paid out in your currency of choice (except JCC). The rakeback rates are subject to change at any time. The rakeback is calculated the following way:
12. Inactive accounts
Alienstar reserve the right to shut down accounts that have been inactive for more than 12 months and reclaim their funds. We discourage our users to use Alienstar as a digital currency storage. If you want to store your digital currencies for the long term, we advise the usage of a hosted online wallet service like Blockchain or your own hardware wallet.
13. Close account
You may close your Alienstar account at any time, at your sole discretion. Closing your Alienstar account may not result in the deletion of information we hold about you.
14. Funds Recovery
You are able to recover your remaining funds after account has been terminated. However Alienstar reserve the right to deny your claim if the following conditions are not met:
- Valid Email: You have access and start the recovery process by contacting us with the email associated with your Alienstar account;
- Valid Funds: Your funds are not acquired by use of exploits, bugs or any other means of abuse;
- Identity Check: To ensure the rightfull ownership of the funds, we can ask specific questions only you will know. Such as validation of 2FA code, account statistics or other account specific details.
Alienstar has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The presence of any link does not imply endorsement by Alienstar of the site. The use of any linked website is at the user's own risk.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless: Alienstar, its affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, managers, members, officers, and employees from any and all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, deficiencies, claims, actions, judgments, settlements, interest, awards, penalties, fines, costs, or expenses of whatever kind, including attorneys' fees, arising from or relating to your use or misuse of the services or your breach of these terms.
17. Disclosures and Notices; Electronic Signature Consent
- Consent to Electronic Disclosures and Notices: By agreeing with the terms of service, you agree that such action constitutes your electronic signature, and you consent to the electronic provision of all disclosures and notices from Alienstar ("Notices"), including those required by Law. You also agree that your electronic consent will have the same legal effect as a physical signature.
- Methods of Delivery: You agree that Alienstar can provide Notices regarding the Services to you through our website, or by mailing Notices to your email. Notices may include notifications about your account, changes to the Services, or other information we are required to provide to you. You also agree that electronic delivery of a Notice has the same legal effect as if we provided you with a physical copy. We will consider a Notice to have been received by you within 24 hours of the time a Notice is either posted to our website or emailed to you.
- Requirements for Delivery: It should come as no surprise to you that you will need a computer or mobile device, Internet connectivity, and an updated browser to review the Notices provided to you. If you are having problems viewing or accessing any Notices, please contact us and we can find another means of delivery.
18. Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances will any Alienstar entity be responsible or liable to you for any indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages resulting from your use or inability to use the services or for the unavailability of the services, for lost profits, personal injury, or property damage, or for any other damages arising out of, in connection with, or relating to this agreement or your use of the services, even if such damages are foreseeable, and whether or not you or the Alienstar entities have been advised of the possibility of such damages. The Alienstar entities are not liable, and deny responsibility for any damages, harm, or losses to you arising from or relating to hacking, tampering, or other unauthorized access or use of the services, your Alienstar affiliate account, or data, or any other data security measure. The Alienstar entities further deny responsibility for all liability and damages to you or others caused by (a) any unauthorised access of servers, infrastructure, or data used in connection with the services; (b) interruptions or cessation of the services; (c) any bugs, viruses, or other harmful code that may be transmitted to or through the services; (d) any errors, inaccuracies, omissions, or losses in or to any data provided to us; (e) third-party content provided by you; or (f) the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of others.
You agree to limit any additional liability not disclaimed or denied by the Alienstar entities under this agreement to your direct and documented damages.
These limitations on our liability to you will apply regardless of the legal theory on which your claim is based, including contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability, or any other theory or basis.
Content published on this and other Alienstar related websites (digital downloads, images, texts, graphics, logos) is the property of Alienstar and/or its content creators and protected by international copyright laws. The entire compilation of the content found on this website is the exclusive property of Alienstar.
21. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Alienstar Website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Alienstar will not promise that any of the materials in this Website are accurate, complete, or current. Alienstar may change the materials contained on its Website at any time without notice. Alienstar does not make any commitment to update the materials.
22. Updates to this Agreement
We may change this Agreement. The "Last Updated" legend at the top of this Agreement indicates when this Agreement was last revised. Any changes are effective when we post the revised Agreement on our website.